Mibelle Biochemistry can reflect on an impressive journey of winning a variety of prestigious industry awards. Some of the more recent awards include the in-cosmetics Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Bronze award for Alpine Rose Active or a BSB Award for IceAwake™ in the category most Innovative Raw Material. Another highlight for Mibelle Biochemistry came in 2020 when it received the Frost & Sullivan Award for Global Personal Care Active Ingredients Company of the Year.
This Malaysia - Swiss Technology is formulated with innovative ingredients, Dracobelle Nu’s efficacy.
- Dracobelle is Maldovian Dragonhead Extract
- The effects of Dracobelle Nu on skin appearance parameters were evaluated on a test panel that comprised 32 female volunteers with sun-damaged skin.
- DracoBelle Nu was taken on a daily basis in the prefered drink of the volunteers over a period of 8 weeks.
- Skin test parameters were analyzed at both the beginning and the end of the study
Skin moisture increased by 14%,
Skin Elasticity increased by 6.7%
Skin Density increased by 2.5%
The Key Ingredients
1. Mixed Berry Extract
2. Dracobelle (Moldavian Dragonhead Extract)
3. Hithion (Yeast Extract)
4. Strawberry Extract & Blueberry Juice Powder
5. Vitamin Premix
- Vitamin A, E, K
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12
- Vitamin D3
- Folic Acid
1. The perfect natural ingredient for beauty-from-within & anti-aging formula for nutraceuticals, food supplements & functional foods.
2. Boosting collagen production via anti-aging pathways in cells
3. Improvement of skin elasticity, moisture & density
4. Focus of the formula:
- Beauty from within
- Anti-aging and rejuvenation
- Collagen repair
- Skin regeneration
- Skin Hydration